Who we are
We are Village Quality Products LTD (CRN: 08373109) with our registered office at A3, Hickman Ave, Highams Park, London E4 9JG (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
What Personal Information will we collect and why?
When you use our Site or open an account with us (or update your account details), we may collect:
- Personal information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. If you contact us, we will also collect your personal information and keep a record of that correspondence. We collect this information for the following reasons:
- To register you as a new customer, set up and manage your account and to communicate with you and in relation to surveys, market research. It is necessary for us to collect this information for the performance of a contract with you, comply with a legal obligation and for our legitimate interests: to register your account and manage it, contact you regarding changes to our Terms or this Policy, contact you in relation to any orders or in response to any of query or complaint from you or in relation to improve our services and/or goods. We will store this personal information for up to 36 months. – A3, Hickman Ave, Highams Park, London E4 9JG
- To ensure you receive relevant marketing and offers. We may share your data with third party analytics companies to help us. We have a legitimate interest to collect this information: to get to know your preferences, interests on our products and to personalise our offers to you to improve the email marketing campaigns you receive from us. We will store this personal information for up to 36 months.
- Technical information when you use our Site, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating systems and information about your visit, such as how you use our Site, products you viewed or searched for, where you are accessing our Site from, length of visit and download errors. We collect this information to help us understand how to improve our services and our Site. We have a legitimate interest for this processing: to ensure that our Site is operating effectively and to provide you with a great service. We will store this personal information for up to 36 months.
When might we disclose your personal information to others?
We may disclose your personal information to others in the following circumstances and/or purposes:
- third parties, where we are required to do so by the Courts or to comply with other legal, statutory, and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements.
- Police, UK law enforcement agencies or other authorised bodies to prevent and/or detect crime.
- data analysis or direct marketing companies for purpose of providing you with relevant advertising or marketing and/or perform services on our behalf.
If you have (or had an account with us) or have purchased goods from us, unless you have opted not to receive them, we may send you marketing, advertising and promotional offers from us by email, telephone and postal services. We have a legitimate interest in sending you this marketing: to promote our products and services to our customers and to make sure you are aware of the best offers and deals available.
How to opt out of direct marketing
You ask us at any time to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by:
- contacting us at email@example.com or click unsubscribe in any email communication we send you.
Please note that our systems may take up to 14 working days to update after changing your preferences.
A ‘cookie’ is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, such as signing into your account.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily; and
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Essential website cookies
These cookies are required for the website to function correctly. Without these, you would not be able to use any of the ecommerce features on the site.
Served by Village Quality Products LTD
Analytics & Tracking
These cookies gather information on how our customers are are using the site and the areas that are most important to them. This allows us to know where we need to improve the site.